|Since I don’t have a logo for this award, I figured that I’d use Zoe in a ladybug tutu. She refused to wear the antennae.|
|She went into full pout mode upon learning there’d be no treats…Because when I have a camera, there’s always food.|
I’ve been nominated for the 7 x 7 Blog Award! I’m thrilled, thankful, and honored that this nomination was passed on to ShawnsPlate.
First of all, many thanks to the person who nominated me, Kristen of Mind Your Bees and Trees. Kristen is an Air Force wife(THANK YOU!), living in Japan. She blogs about creating delicious food while striving to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. We met through the online bloggers workshop, SITS31DBB, and she along with Debra at CookBookDiva, Pauline at LipStickCafe, and I have our own little support group going.
In this award, you have to share 7 things about yourself, share 7 blog posts that fit into specific categories, and nominate 7 other bloggers for the award. So, here goes:
Share 7 things about yourself…
- I am the quintessential middle child…diplomatic while striving for attention.
- In 1983, my recipe for Fruited Rum Custard won Alabama’s Best Ice Cream on the Tom York Morning Show. I’d blindly sent in a recipe and a friend who was watching, called to tell me that I’d won.
- My husband and I grew up having the same best friend in common and we knew all of the same people but, we didn’t meet each other until many years later. He asked me to marry him 2 weeks after our first date, almost 24 years ago.
- I always thought that “Chesapeake” was a cool name…Little did I know that I would one day move to Maryland.
- Fall is my favorite season. Looking at jeweled toned foliage, especially gold, gives me the same “high” that chocolate gives others.
- I listen to Christmas music in the summer.
- I have an excellent memory. Sometimes when I’m talking to my mom, I’ll mention something and she’ll say, “I don’t know how you remember that, you weren’t even 2 when that happened!”
Share 7 of your blog posts that fit the following categories…
Nominate 7 other bloggers…